Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NYE Bash/Upward Basketball/Winter Retreat

This is that time of year where the creativity level in my mind just explodes (in a good way that is). Friday Night starts our New Years Eve Party. It's an all night party that starts at 10pm and ends at 7am. Yeah fun times. I invited a few friends from school to come with me and I'm hoping that they can come.
Secondly, Upward Basketball is starting again. This year I have the distinct pleasure of making the videos that we show at halftime every week. This year we are focusing on the fruits of the spirit. There's nine weeks of Upward and nine fruits of the spirit, so it all works out perfectly. I'll post some of them as I finish.
Finally, It's time to start planning for Winter Retreat. YAY!! More details later.

MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR! JUST SAYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment