Sunday, February 28, 2010

The New Experience of Working Winter Retreat


This past weekend, I got the chance to work with new people. A new band to start with. I got the chance to work with The Valley Forge Christian College Band (featuring Brendon Robinson From APC) and a bunch of other people from the college. The biggest Inspiration from that group that I got from that whole weekend was from the sound man Jason. Before the first service and before a little bit of the second service, but he was able to pull through and make it one of the best retreats ever. One other person I'd Like to thank for being there this weekend is Brian Russell. He was the person who ran the computer and did an outstanding job. The retreat this year was a big success. Plus also in the first night alone, 25 people gave their lives to Christ which I think is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment